This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.835.18\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1,006.05 KB (1030200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome. They take about 3.75 MB (3928400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1,006.05 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 14.0.835.18
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 03:47:40.387