This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\63.0.3239.59\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes).
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 10.41 MB (10917904
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.59
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:57:03.877