This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\54.0.2794.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 1.08 MB (1134920 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.59 MB (2714256
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 54.0.2794.0
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 05:08:55.953