Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\63.0.3216.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1355608 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.61 MB (9025032
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.86 MB)
- setup.exe (1.45 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 63.0.3216.0
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 13:52:20.963