Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\33.0.1729.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 842.45 KB (862672 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome. They take about 5.52 MB (5791456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (842.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 33.0.1729.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache\data_2
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:36:30.427