This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\10.0.648.133\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 980.55 KB (1004088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome. They take 8.34 MB (8743304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (980.55 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- ceee_broker.exe (4.59 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (86.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.648.133
of Google Chrome. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:00:33.440