Google Chrome Frame
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Frame for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Frame from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Frame is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Google Chrome Frame's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Frame\Application\5.0.375.62\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Frame's main executable file and it occupies around 923.48 KB (945648 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Frame is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3288496
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (923.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (8.48 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Frame version 5.0.375.62
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Frame:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Frame is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Frame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Frame using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Frame or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Frame". The Google Chrome Frame program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Frame in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Frame, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Frame.
8. After removing Google Chrome Frame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Frame that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Frame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Frame by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Frame by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Frame supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 12:33:28.470