Google Chrome Dev
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3269.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1453400 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev is composed of the following executables which take 7.57 MB (7939424
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3269.3
alone. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:36:59.987