Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\51.0.2701.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1124504 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 6.38 MB (6692616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (719.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 51.0.2701.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome Canary:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\49.0.2620.1\49.0.2620.1.manifest
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\49.0.2620.1\chrome.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\49.0.2620.1\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\49.0.2620.1\chrome_200_percent.pak
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.RTRSK7PHCER57MACM5LKEE2BYU
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:43:38.827