Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\60.0.3110.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.24 MB (1301848 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.95 MB (3093680
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.0.3110.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:56:33.337