Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2931.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1123432 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 2.72 MB (2852560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 57.0.2931.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 22:22:30.273