Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\54.0.2802.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1117000 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 4.14 MB (4343768
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 54.0.2802.2
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 23:39:44.340