Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3027.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 954.84 KB (977752 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 8.29 MB (8693256
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (954.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3027.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:01:33.303