Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2750.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1152664 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4351944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2750.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 01:57:51.043