Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\54.0.2803.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1117000 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.14 MB (4341720
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 54.0.2803.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:23:34.220