Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3024.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 961.34 KB (984408 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 8.35 MB (8754184
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (961.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3024.1
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 04:36:28.197