Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3025.5\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1144664 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2863280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3025.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 13:21:29.180