Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2297.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 787.82 KB (806728 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.01 MB (8397560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (787.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (644.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (999.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (637.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (992.82 KB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 42.0.2297.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:43:14.253