Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2751.2\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 942.65 KB (965272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 5.78 MB (6060640
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (942.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2751.2
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:26:38.193