Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2750.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. The application's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1152664 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.15 MB (4349896
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2750.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:28:33.110