Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\61.0.3113.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.47 MB (1543512 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.27 MB (3429552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 61.0.3113.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 07:00:41.020