Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\43.0.2324.2\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 838.32 KB (858440 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 5.43 MB (5688752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (838.32 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (846.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (770.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (762.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 43.0.2324.2
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:27:36.263