Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2751.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.10 MB (1152664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 4.15 MB (4351944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2751.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:26:35.860