Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3026.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes approximately 954.84 KB (977752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.28 MB (8685576
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (954.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3026.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 09:09:08.267