Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2751.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.10 MB (1152664 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.62 MB (2752304
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2751.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 00:44:32.180