Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2751.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.10 MB (1152664 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.15 MB (4351944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2751.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 17:15:35.327