Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\60.0.3112.4\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.33 MB (1398104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 6.26 MB (6569312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 60.0.3112.4
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 12:25:21.790