Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3273.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1580888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3494576
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3273.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 09:13:20.693