Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3028.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 954.34 KB (977240 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.29 MB (8697864
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (954.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3028.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:50:25.047