Google Chrome Beta
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Beta's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 63.0.3239.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 00:26:26.957