This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\38.0.2101.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 834.32 KB (854344 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5885216
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (834.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.91 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 38.0.2101.0
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 17:12:00.070