This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\59.0.3071.71\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1197912 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 8.99 MB (9425936
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 59.0.3071.71
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 06:09:31.923