Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\11.0.696.65\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 986.55 KB (1010232 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 3.77 MB (3956504
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (986.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.41 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.696.65
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder (3)\Google.Chrome.40.0.2214.111.x64
Registry that is not removed:
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 07:15:45.097