This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1323.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.22 MB (1275496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 4.72 MB (4952688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.22 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.10 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (84.10 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (856.60 KB)
- nacl64.exe (982.10 KB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.0.1323.1
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 04:54:05.210