Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.9\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 808.45 KB (827856 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3607264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (808.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (390.95 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1,015.95 KB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.0.1453.9
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 23:13:44.410