This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1384.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.23 MB (1294288 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.77 MB (5000928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.23 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (84.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (872.45 KB)
- nacl64.exe (988.45 KB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 26.0.1384.2
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:12:32.113