Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.835.29\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,006.05 KB (1030200 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.68 MB (3856152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,006.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 14.0.835.29
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 10:32:45.823