This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.835.8\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies close to 1,006.05 KB (1030200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 3.68 MB (3855640
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,006.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 14.0.835.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:26:45.870