Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\0.3.154.9\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 744.48 KB (762352 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1446880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (744.48 KB)
- setup.exe (668.48 KB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 0.3.154.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 13:04:04.360