This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\39.0.2171.71\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file has a size of 836.82 KB (856904 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.57 MB (13177224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (836.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.93 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.86 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.0.2171.71
of Google Chrome. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\No Chrome Offer Until
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:23:01.783