Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\34.0.1847.116\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 821.32 KB (841032 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 11.96 MB (12540296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (821.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.67 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.82 MB)
- setup.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0.1847.116
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 22:02:43.703