You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\18.0.1025.142\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.17 MB (1224176 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.89 MB (4077472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.45 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 18.0.1025.142
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
The files below remain on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KHFS7G08\C__Program_Files_(x86)_Google_Chrome_Application_18_0_1025_142_Installer_setup_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:58:01.847