This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1599.69\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 824.95 KB (844752 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 5.32 MB (5575392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (824.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (117.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.77 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.0.1599.69
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Cleanup Tool\chrome_cleanup_tool.log
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome.JBKZV7RFN2GPEFEBHGZU25BXIY
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:52:26.353