Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69
This page is about Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 from your systemGoogle Chrome
. Go over here
for more information on Google Chrome. Please follow http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 on Google Chrome's website. Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome directory, depending on the user's choice. Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe. Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69's primary file takes about 824.95 KB (844752 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 is composed of the following executables which take 41.08 MB (43078874
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
- chrome.exe (824.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (117.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.77 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- GoogleUpdate.exe (113.91 KB)
- GoogleCrashHandler.exe (212.88 KB)
- GoogleCrashHandler64.exe (283.88 KB)
- GoogleUpdateBroker.exe (58.38 KB)
- GoogleUpdateOnDemand.exe (58.38 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup.exe (766.27 KB)
- 30.0.1599.69_chrome_installer.exe (32.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.0.1599.69
of Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69.
Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 is a program released by the software company Google Chrome. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69.
8. After removing Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 by Google Chrome from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 by Google Chrome is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:49:20.247