Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.122\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1082424 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 3.83 MB (4011800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.41 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 12.0.742.122
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:30:38.480