Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\33.0.1734.5\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies around 842.95 KB (863184 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.53 MB (5795552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (842.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (120.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 33.0.1734.5
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:59:24.690