Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\30.0.1588.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes around 826.45 KB (846288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They take 5.32 MB (5576928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (826.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.45 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (119.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.77 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.0.1588.0
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:37:27.280