You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.83\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes around 1.17 MB (1229848 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.27 MB (4478296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (195.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (893.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0.1180.83
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 16:41:43.980