Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\59.0.3071.71\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1197912 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 4.49 MB (4712968
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 59.0.3071.71
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:19:45.917