This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1041.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.17 MB (1225200 bytes).
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 3.82 MB (4006320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.45 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 19.0.1041.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:18:20.800